Portable, Easy and Affordable
- Cost-efficient solution for treating patients suffering with incontinence or chronic constipation
- Portable, wireless system eliminating the need for a cart and dedicated room
- Ability to view anal and rectal pressures simultaneously
- Contains visual biofeedback for patient participation
- Utilizes anorectal manometry for detailed results
- Runs four comprehensive tests for pelvic floor retraining
- Two or five-channel measurement catheter comprising of a central rectal balloon and a radial anal canal balloon
Fecal/urinary incontinence and chronic constipation are becoming too big to ignore.
Pelvic floor retraining can be an option for both women and men suffering from these debilitating issues. Performing pelvic floor exercises can help strengthen the muscles under the uterus, bladder, and bowel to directly assist with bowel control and urinary leakage.
Medspira along with the Mayo Clinic have created the mcompass with not only hospitals, but also with private clinicians in mind. This affordable, portable, easy-to-use solution fits seamlessly into any office workflow. The mcompass can give your patients an option to retrain their pelvic floor muscles without the need for more invasive treatments. For patients that do require more invasive procedures, pelvic floor retraining may help them maximize their potential to stay continent.