Manoscan Esophageal HRM ManoScan™ ESO
ManoScan ESO provides a complete physiological mapping of esophageal motor function, from the pharynx to the stomach, with a single placement of a catheter. This advanced diagnostic technology allows physicians to better diagnose disease states such as dysphagia, achalasia, and hiatal hernia. The procedure is easier for the clinician to perform and is more patient-friendly than conventional manometry.
• The only system with published normative clinical data2
• HRM can precisely quantify the contractions of the esophagus and its sphincters4
• Most studies completed in 10 minutes or less and require minimal specialized training3
ManoScan™ ESO Z
ManoScan ESO Z provides circumferential assessment of bolus movement as well as physiological mapping of the esophageal motor function, from the pharynx to the stomach, with a single placement of the catheter.
- The incorporation of impedance measurement with HRM maps improves the ability to predict thesuccess or failure of bolus movement through the esophagus
- This technology aids physicians in better understanding the causes of dysmotility, such as achalasia,dysphagia, and refulx.
The ManoScan video module works in conjunction with high resolution manometry to allow for synchronized, simultaneous video and pressure collection providing a previously unseen diagnostic picture. When used with ManoScan ESO, this module pairs pressure mapping with real-time video visualization of swallow coordination.
- Fluoroscopic studies can provide complementary information to HRM in order to confirm diagnosis and treatment
- Provides tremendous potential for pharyngeal biofeedback retraining in stroke victims and cancer patients
Manoscan Anorectal HRM
ManoScan AR provides comprehensive assessment of the pressure activity of the rectum and anal sphincters with a single placement of a catheter. This advanced diagnostic technology allows physicians to evaluate patients with impaired defecation. The procedure is easy for the clinician to perform and is more patient-friendly than conventional manometry.
- Anorcctal HRM can assess and quantify normal reflex pathways as well as the relax, squeeze, and bear down functions of the anal sphincter muscles and rectum
- Anorctal HRM identifies patients who benefit from biofeedback therapy
- Preferred method for defining the functional weakness of the anal sphincter and for
the diagnosis of dyssynergia and abnormal rectal sensation
ManoScan™ AR 3D
ManoScan AR 3D provides a three-dimensional physioligical map of the anal sphincter, enabling the clinician to assess function and visualize symmetry with a single placement of a probe. Three-dimensional imagery, combined with topographical mapping, provides a better understanding of the anorectal anatomy for increased diagnostic confidence.
The Manoview Software provides an intuitive suite of manometry study tools enabling physicans to effectively identify motility disorders.
- Advanced tools yied precise measurement and comprehensive data analysis
- High resolution and conventional displays provideversatile and complte motility visualization
- ManoView software can be installed on any Windows based computer enabling clinicians to review studies remotely
Manoscan Eso Catheter with 36 channels providing 432 points of measurement, the ManoScan ESO catheter provides the highest resolution of any available manometry catheter
Manoscan AR Catheter with 12 channels providing 144 points of measurement, the ManoScan AR probe provides the highest resolution of any available manometry system
ManoScan AR 3D probes feature 256 points of measurement generated by 16 axial x 16 circumferential sensors
Micro-thin disposable sheath design creates a protective barrier between the catheter or probe and the patient to enhance patient safety during HRM procedures.
- Creates more efficient workflow and minimizes catheter deterioration by significantly reducing need for cleaning and disinfecting between procedures
- Minimizes risk of cross-contamination, helping clinicians comply with health care patient safety requirements
- All materials are latex-free and hypo-allergenic